To protect, promote and improve the health and prosperity of people in Tennessee.
Non-Medical Services Provided
- Issuance of Birth Certificates for anyone born in Tennessee in 1949 or after
- Certify and issue Death Certificates for anyone deceased in the last 6 years
- Issue transit and cremation permits
- Provide voter registration forms for anyone eligible to vote in Tennessee
General Environmental Services
- Inspect and issue permits for restaurants, swimming pools, etc.
- Issue temporary food permits
- Issue rabies tags to veterinarian offices
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed all state holidays
251 Joy Alford Way
Carthage, TN 37030